"The goal in life is to make your heartbeat match the beat of the Universe, to match your nature with Nature."
- Joseph Campbell

Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome



Hi and welcome to EarthsongHeartmagic.  EarthsongHeartmagic is dedicated to cooperative life; working in partnership with all that's present in your life.  It is about finding the divine in ordinary, everyday living.   
I started this journey about 18 years ago. I took an Introduction to Psychic Development class and my world opened up.   It has now blossomed into an ever changing, ever widening space.
In this space, I can communicate with all things seen and unseen. For everything has energy.  Everything has a frequency. The communication takes place by matching my frequency with what or who I wish to communicate with.  Once one understands the connection, the conversations can take place.  And it's within the conversations that cooperation starts.  
I began talking with my animal family.  Through the Psychic class I related what I was learning about people to the animals.  And the animals taught me more and more.  It was not just the animals I could communicate with.  I could communicate with the plants, the trees, the woods; basically all of nature.  And I found myself communicating with the spirit world as well.   Once I opened up to the energy, I opened up to receiving not only conversations, but many other gifts as well.
So when do most of these conversations happen for me?  They happen in the most ordinary ways; cleaning the litter boxes, doing dishes, running errands, cleaning my house, laying in bed before I go to sleep.  They don't happen in a secluded area or place.  They are a part of my daily life, my daily living.


This blog is dedicated to that cooperative living. It is  a work of progress, continually expanding with each post. My hope is that through EarthsongHeartmagic we can learn from each other.  I am not unique in how my life runs.  The more we share our experiences the more we learn; the more we grow. We're all connected to everything, why not explore that connection together?
This blog is not created only for me, but for you too. I invite you to be a part of it.  If you have a story you'd like to share, this is the place for it.  Be it an animal story, a nature story, a spirit story or just that coincidence of life working out for you, I'd love to hear it.  Comment or email me.  With your permission, I'll post it.


Thanks for visiting.  I hope to see you again. 

1 comment: